Visa on Arrival – Business
Travelling to Pakistan can open new business frontiers for business people from other parts of the world.
In pursuit of a better business environment and in the spirit of enhancing foreign investment, the Pakistani government, from January 2019, has made it possible to apply Pakistani visa online.
This incredible milestone has allowed the processing of business on arrival visa.
Usually, the processing period of the Pakistani business visa on arrival will be 48 hours.
As such, business people should place their application about 3 days before their planned travel date.
Business on Arrival Visa Validity
The Pakistani government grants this business visa and allows its holders 30 days single entry stay.
How this plays out, is that, successful applicants receive their Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) via the email. This allows them to check out from the departure airports before they receive the visa upon arriving in one of the Pakistani entry points.
Pakistani business on arrival visa is eligible for the citizens of the countries enlisted here.
This online process is valid for new applicants who lack Pakistani visa as well as applicants with the business visa but desire validity period extension.
Since it is an online process, you will have to upload copies of the following documents in their recommended formats and size.
- Valid Passport
- Recent photograph of you
- Letter of invitation from a registered company (chamber of commerce Certificate or SECP)
- One/more of the following
- Honorary investment counselor letter of recommendation
- CC&I of the particular foreign country letter of recommendation
- A letter of invitation from the organization that need to be recommended by a concerned trade organization in Pakistan.
Other Important Points
For you to receive an extension for your visa on arrival, the Pakistani government states that you need to do the following:
- Upload proof of a valid Pakistani visa on arrival. For this case, your business visa.
- Also, upload a copy of the entry stamp on your passport that you received upon arrival in Pakistan.
Something else, if you are applying for your business visa on arrival from another country besides your native country, you’ll need to upload legal residence proof if your application is to be accepted.
Finally, the Pakistani government has the sole discretion of allowing or barring an individual from entering Pakistan. As such, do your part and leave the other matter of acceptance to the relevant authorities.