Pakistan Business Visa
As the world continues to grow into a more connected global village, one can invest in business opportunities in virtually any country. Pakistan is one of the nations that are growing progressively and attracting a good number of investors and tourists. This has even been made better by the easy and straightforward e-visa application process. This online process works for both Pakistan tourist visa as well as Pakistan business visa.
Some good news here for businessmen desiring to invest in Pakistan. The single entry Pakistan business visa on arrival has a 30-day single entry.
This provision is for the countries listed here. For a smooth and easy process, it is recommended that you apply for the ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) 2-3 days before the expected travel date. You can apply if you want to make your first business trip to Pakistan and thus requiring Pakistan business visa.
Alternatively, you apply if you require an extension to complete some of the business activities that you already started in Pakistan. However, you cannot seek this extension while you are not residing in Pakistan.
Who is Eligible for Business visa on Arrival?
Pakistan business visa is only valid for residents of nations enlisted here by the Pakistani government. If you are eligible and you have fulfilled all other requirements and uploaded the right documents, you can rest easy and your application will be processed within 48 hours. It will get to you as an electronic travel authorization (ETA) in your email which you’ll use at the airport before getting to Pakistan where your business visa will be processed on arrival. Check the Eligible Countries for Pakistan Business Visa.
- A valid passport
- A recent colored photograph of you
- Proof that the company inviting you is registered and has SECP or Chamber of commerce certification.
- Any of the following will also do:
- An invitation from a business firm recommended by concerned trade organization based in Pakistan
- A letter of recommendation from CC&I of that particular country
- A recommendation letter by an honorary counsellor of Commercial Attaché or BOI.
A few Things to Note
Proof of residence is mandatory if you are residing and applying for your visa from a third country. You’ll take a scanned copy of this legal proof and upload it in the right format and size as you upload other documents. Two things are necessary to get an extension for your business visa
- Valid Pakistani business visa
- Entry stamp on your passport.
Your Pakistani business visa will be valid for 30 days. It can be extended but that is subject to approval, following your submission of the right documents.
How to Apply for Pakistan e-Visa?
- Click on Pakistan visa application to apply for e-Visa.
- Select your origin country from where you belong, and then select the Business Visa.
- Now enter all your details, which matches your passport.
- Select the processing time. You are offered with two different processing time; you can choose the one depending on your urgency of visa.
- Now, select the Arrival Date and Port of Arrival from the available options.
- Re-check your entered details as you will not be allowed to make changes later. Once checked, click on Proceed.
- You will be given an Application ID. Save this ID for future use.
- At last, Pay the required amount for your visa using a debit or credit card or using Paypal.
If you have followed all the required steps, your application of e-visa for Pakistan will be finally submitted. Now, you need to wait for its processing after that you will get your e-visa on your email.
How to Check Status of Your e-Visa?
Once you have successfully applied, you can track down the status of your visa to know how long will it take to finish all the necessary processes.
- Visit the Pakistan Visa Status page.
- Enter your Application ID and Passport number.
- Click on Proceed.
You will get your application status instantly!
Pakistan Business eVisa sample
How to Use Your e-Visa in Pakistan?
Once you have got your e-visa, you are ready to visit Pakistan without any worries. You have to visit the port of arrival, which you have selected while applying for e-Visa online. Once you visit the Airport, you need to submit your printed e-Visa as well as your passport at the immigration counter. The Immigration Officer will certify your e-visa, and now you are ready good to stay in Pakistan until your visa expires.