Pakistan Visa Documents
Traveling to Pakistan for foreigners has been made much easier, thanks to the online visa application system.
Before you can get your e-visa or visa on arrival, you will be required to fulfill all the Pakistan visa requirements.
Among them is the uploading of the right Pakistan visa documents requirements, without which your visa application will be rejected.
Below we give you a step by step guide on how to upload the required documents particularly a copy of the photograph and valid passport.
Something to note – the accepted formats are JPG, PNG, and JPEG and the maximum file size allowed is 500 KB.
Passport sample image
Uploading the Required Pakistan Visa Documents
- Login into your account. You’ll create a Pakistan online visa system account as the first step.
- Upload the relevant document. On the top side, you’ll see various options. Select the option corresponding with the document you want to upload.
- Select the document type. The options are on the drop-down menu.
- Click the choose option to browse your computer for the files and choose the document you want to upload.
- Once you click ‘open’ on the particular file, it will take you back to your Pakistan online visa account.
- Click the option upload if you have selected the right document.
- If you selected the wrong document, then cancel and get back to step 4 to select the right file on your computer.
- Once you upload the correct document, it will be attached to your online visa application form.
- You can get back on this process when you want to upload other documents.