Pakistan Visa Documents
Traveling to Pakistan for foreigners has been made much easier, thanks to the online Pakistan visa application system. Now you can apply for an Pakistan e-Visa & visa on arrival online. You will be required to fulfill all the Pakistan visa requirements.
If you follow all the guidelines for Pakistan e-visa. You can take advantage of all the facilities of e-Visa Pakistan and will help you in getting your visa on time.
The applicant must complete the visa application with the personal details that exactly as shown in the passport. The following details should be correct in the passport and e-Visa application:
- First Name, Middle Name, Last Name.
- Date and Place of Birth.
- Permanent Address.
- Passport Number.
All the necessary details provided during the application processing should match exactly in the passport. This information will help you throughout your journey to Pakistan.
There are some other steps during the processing of the e-visa Pakistan application. The applicant will be asked a few short questions to check and ensure he/she is eligible to enter the country.
The applicant requires to upload your recently taken colored photograph of yours, passport bio page. If you're visiting for short term duration/ travel & tourism.
If you visiting for business purposes in this case along with photographs of your, passport, you need a business card or business invitation in addition to the previous two documents.
All essential Documents for all visas:
- Photograph of you: A coloured, clear background photograph of you.
- The size of the Photo should in JPG, PNG, and PDF, and the maximum file size allowed is 500 KB.
- The photo should be clear and with a continuous-tone quality.
- It should have full face, front view, eyes open.
Read more about Pakistan Visa Photo Requirements.
- A valid Passport scanned color photo copy of the bio page of the current passport.
- Travellers must have their passport with at least 6-months validity from the date of arrival and have at least 2 pages available for stamping.
- The Passport should be in PDF, JPG, or PNG format.
- The passport size of the scanned copy should not exceed 3 MB.
- Bank Statement (if applicable)
- Hotel Booking Confirmation (if applicable)
Additional requirements for e-Business Visas
Along with the previously mentioned documents for the e-Business Visa, applicants must also provide some important additional documents requires for Pakistan e-business visa.
- Proof Of Registration Of Company Which Is Extending Invitation (secp/ Chamber Of Commerce Certificate)
- Letter By Boi/Commercial Attaché Or Recommendation Letter From Cc&i (foreign Country) Or Invitation Letter From Business Org.
If you have to apply for Pakistan business eVisa, please apply for business visa 7-10 days before your arrival date. Click Pakistan visa application
- Parent Consent Form:
It is Mandatory to provide Parent Consent Form Visa for the applications of children under 18 Years of Age bearing passport of United States of America, United Kingdom and Australia - Both Parents have to provide consent or Single Parent can if He/She is sole custodian of the child as per legal papers. You can download here Parent Consent Form.
Parent's Consent Form for Visa Applicants under 18 Years of Age (Important Note: This form must be notarized by a Notary Public. One collective form can be prepared for all under 16 years old children of same parents who are applying for visa at the same time. The original notarized form can be attached with the visa application of the youngest child while its photocopies should be attached with visa application of each other child. Both parents’ local IDs should also be attached with this form).
Here are the simple guidelines that how you can upload and other requirements for Pakistan e visa:
- Login into your account. You’ll create a Pakistan online visa system account as the first step.
- Upload the relevant document. On the top side, you’ll see various options. Select the option corresponding with the document you want to upload.
- Select the document type. The options are on the drop-down menu.
- Click the choose option to browse your computer for the files and choose the document you want to upload.
- Once you click ‘open’ on the particular file, it will take you back to your Pakistan online visa account.
- Click the option upload if you have selected the right document.
- If you selected the wrong document, then cancel and get back to step 4 to select the right file on your computer.
- Once you upload the correct document, it will be attached to your online visa application form.
- You can get back on this process when you want to upload other documents.
Note: If you are having any difficulties during the application processing. You can contact our support staff which is available 24x7 by email, Whatapp, and dialing helpline number.
Make sure that you have checked Eligible Countries for Pakistan Visa
1 What are the documents required for a Pakistan Online Visa?
You must upload a scanned photograph and biographical page of your passport. If required, upload additional hotel booking and bank statement documents.
2 What are the documents needed for Pakistan Business Visa?
For a business visa, you need to upload
- Proof of registration of the company which is extending you an invitation to Pakistan
Any document from the following:
- Recommendation letter from CC&I of your country
- Invitation letter from a business organization
- Recommendation letter by BOI or Commercial Attaché
3 Does Pakistan require six months of passport validity?
Yes, Your visa must have a validity of six months for getting a Pakistani Visa
4 How to scan the documents?
You can use a scanner for this purpose or take a photograph using a mobile camera or use any app to scan your documents.
5 How do I scan a document with my phone camera?
Place the document on a flat surface and the mobile camera directly above it.
6 Can I upload a picture of low quality?
Change your camera settings to a higher resolution get a high-quality picture, but make sure that the size does not exceed 7 MB.
7 Can I upload a file exceeding size 7 MB?
You may change your camera settings to a lower resolution. Another way is to compress the file-size of your document online, provided it does not affect quality.
8What should I do if my document scans are blurry?
You may rescan your document as blurry scans are not allowed, and any missing information may create ambiguity for the authorities.
9 How should I scan my documents?
Scan the documents in such a way that all the logos, signature, attestation, numbers and words of your passport or an invitation or recommendation letters must be visible on the scanned copy.
10Should I scan black and white or coloured?
ou need to upload a coloured scanned copy of the documents. Any deviation from the required specifications may result in the rejection of your scanned documents.
11 Can I change my Visa Type after the submission of the application?
Change of Visa Type after the submission of application is not allowed. In case of any problem you can contact Pak Visa support team.
12 How long should I wait after filling the application form?
Please wait for 7 to 10 working days if you have applied for a visa of standard processing time or 3 to 10 working days if you applied for an urgent visa. You will receive a response of acceptance or rejection within this duration.
13 Can I make multiple applications for the visa?
An individual can make only one application at a time.
14 How to contact your support team?
In case of any problem, contact us on our email email@example.com. We are available 24/7 to hear from you.