Pakistan Visa Information and Tips to avoid visa gets rejection
The Pakistan government has taken a great decision to launch Pakistan visa services online in 2019. Now all international visitors who visit Pakistan can apply and receive their e-visa online. Here you find all details and a complete guide for Pakistan Visa. Some useful tips to avoid getting rejected.
The online Pakistan Visa application offers flexible, fast, secure services. It is a completely online application, and you can access it from your comfort zone. You can receive a visa within 48 hours. Don’t need to visit consulates or stand in long queues.
As services of Pakistan e visa started in 2019, nationals from 179 countries can access it. You must check if your country is listed or not. If listed, then you can proceed with other requirements to make sure you are eligible.
Pakistan electronic visa (e -visa) requirement
There are simple and straightforward requirements for Pakistan’s electronic visa. All documents must be according to guidelines.
- A valid passport.
- A recent photograph of the applicant with a white background.
- Applying from another country apart from monther land, you need to upload legal proof of residence.
For more information click Pakistan visa Documents Requirement.
Pakistan electronic visa categories
Currently, there are two significant categories of Pakistan e-visa.
- Pakistan tourist visa: This visa is obtained for visiting Pakistan for tourism. Pakistan e visa also facilitates the visa on arrival for Pakistan tourist visa for the citizen of 50 countries.
- Pakistan business visa: The foreign nationals ( business people ) / foreign companies who want to engage or trading activities in Pakistan.
Processing Time of Pakistan electronic visa
Usually, the processing of an online e visa takes 7 to 10 days for both business or tourism purposes.
But if the visitor applies for a visa on arrival, which takes a slightly shorter time then normal e visa. The Visa on Arrival process within 48 hours. And it takes processing at one of Pakistan airport is about 30 minutes.
Validity and extension of Pakistan e visa
The Pakistan online e visa is valid for 3 months for both single entry and double entry. You also can ask for your e visa extension. Pakistan online visa extension process within 7 to 10 working days if the desired time duration is less than 6 months. The visa extension beyond 6 months is processed within 4 weeks.
Fess for Pakistan e visa
There are no standard fees for online e-visa for all travelers. The online visa fee depends on the visa type of visa you apply for and the nation of origin.
Benefits of applying eVisa online
- You do not need to visit the embassy or consulate.
- An e-visa can be obtained easily anywhere with an internet connection, and it saves time.
- Don’t want to stand queue up and wait for the passport to be done.
- The process is fast, secure, and dynamic.
Why a Pakistan e-Visa gets rejected | Guide to Avoid Rejection
- If individuals who attempt to present false documents to the embassy, trying to misrepresent identity, using a fake identity.
- A simple reason for a visa refusal could be representing a passport that is in bad condition. Such cases can be as passport pages are missing, detaching, the cover of the passport is damaged, and lost.
- Another reason for denying your e visa application is presenting a passport that is not acceptable such a passport that doest have a valid period less than 6 months, and passport does not have two blank visa pages, presenting to consulate officer a valid passport that is older than 10 years.
- If the applicant has past and current criminal circumstances and actions that is matter a lot in the decision of consular officer to clear e visa to the applicant. The applicant with past and present criminal record is considered a threat to public society and internal security as well.
- If you have completed e visa application online for Pakistan visa, but with the wrong visa type. Like if you are traveling to Pakistan for business travel, but you have opted for a tourist visa. So, in this case, your e-visa will not be rejected directly. Your visa will be approved, but when you go on arrival and the immigrant will ask you to the purpose of a visit. Now they will not permit you to cross the board.
- The photograph for your documents of you must be clear. Make sure it should not be blurred.
- The details on your passport, such as date of birth, first name & last name, and passport number, passport issue & expiry date must be visible.
- The e-visa can be rejected due to information mismatch. If the details on your passport such as first name, middle name & last name, date of birth, passport number are different in your e-visa application. So, in this case, your e visa will be rejected.
- Your e visa details on your passport and other documents should match the guidelines mentioned by the Pakistan government.
- Your passport should have 2 blank pages on the passport for stamping at the airport.
- The visas are issued to visitors for a particular purpose for a visit. Such as tourist visa is issued for tourism and explore the country, sightseeing, history, traditions. If you fail to provide documents and information that explain the purpose of the visit, then it will lead to visa rejection.
Read more about Pakistan Visa photo requirements
There are a few details to be aware of to avoid rejection of your application. If you have any queries, you can contact us 24/7.
Please apply for Pakistan visa 7-10 days before your arrival date. Click Pakistan visa application