Visa on Arrival – Tourist
Tourist visa on arrival applies for both individual tourists and group tours. Usually, it will take about two official days to process Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA).As such, you need to submit your application about three days before the planned day of travel.
Applying for the Pakistan Visa on Arrival
You can apply for this e-visa in these two statuses. You may apply if you are a new applicant and do not have a Pakistan visa. On the other hand, you may have a visa but you would love to extend your stay in Pakistan. In this scenario also you can apply for the Pakistan visa on arrival to stay for more days. To get Pakistan visa online, you have to fill the Pakistan visa application
Some special clauses
- A Tourist Visa on Arrival is only available for individuals living in the countries list end of the page.
- Tourist groups are only allowed when the Tour Operators have been approved by the Directorate of Tourist Services (DTS) in Pakistan
- Indian nationalities traveling to Pakistan are allowed to apply for the Pakistan visa under religious tourism category.
- If you are applying for your visa from another country other than your home country, you will need to upload legal proof of residence. Without this, your visa application may be unsuccessful.
Visa on Arrival Requirements
A successful application of Pakistani Visa Online requires the following Pakistan Visa requirements.
- A recent, clear and colored photograph
- A valid passport with 2 blank pages for stamping
- Invitation letter of the approved tour operator (for group tours)
The maximum validity period of the visa on arrival is 3 months. However, citizens from the UAE, Turkey, and Malaysia may be allowed a 30-day multiple entry visa upon arrival.
Overstay and Extension
If for some reason there is a need to overstay in Pakistan, the visa on arrival allows you to do that. However, you will be required to be residing in Pakistan at the time you are asking for an extension, and also upload your passport’s entry stamp and proof that you have a valid Pakistani passport. If you illegally choose to overstay, you’ll attract a penalty and sometimes can go as high as over $100.
Eligible Countries for Pakistan Visa on Arrival
Citizens of these countries are eligible for the Pakistan visa on arrival…
How to apply for a Visa?Open the Pakistan visa application form and start to fill. There are some simple steps you can follow to apply for visa:
- Complete your Application Form Online (It will hardly take 5 minutes).
- Complete all required information and upload your documents (such as your passport size photo and a photo scan of your passport). Our specialists guide you to make the process as simple as possible.
- Submit your details that match the details filled on your passport.
- After uploading all the documents, check you have done everything right and perfect.
- Once checked, pay the amount online via your debit or credit card.
After you successfully applied for the Pakistan visa, It will take 3 to 5 days to process your application form. It is very simple. Once approved, you will get your e-Visa on your email, which you have entered while filling up the application. After getting your e-visa, take a print out of it and take it with you with all the required documents.